22nd August 2020 - Beginning
22nd August 2020
Welcome to my page, I am a 14-year-old Student from Amity International School, Gurgaon in India.
I will keep this page private till I feel confident enough to make this private.
This page is more of a weekly log than a full-fledged blog.
My goals for the next 5 years are to
1. Pass High school with good marks
2. Study abroad
3. Learn 2 new languages
I like learning new things and I have interests in
1. Science
2. Computer
3. Movies
4. Youtube
6. Playing some games
my room
Although The date on it might say 21st of August, it's actually 22nd. I guess the timing on it isn't set yet.
My midterm exams are closing in, just about 2 weeks left for the first exam.
I'll be having Social science first followed by Science, English, Hindi, and Maths
I really want to score well this time, it's been a long time since I've scored good marks and I really want to give my best this exam series.
I also have practice exams starting on Monday through the whole week. They don't carry any grades but it gives a pretty good idea of what type of questions might be. Especially in online exams.
Yeah, It isn't the best time to start a blog but just starting is a huge step.


Comments
Post a Comment